Saturday, August 25, 2012

Who runs the world?? MOMS!! :)

I'm sitting here eating a bowl of Lucky Charms....trying to recover from a hour long screamfest.  No joke...it was a rough one.  I'm glad that's over...for now.  lol.  I was just thinking earlier about how much I admire single moms, or those moms who don't necessarily get any help from their significant other.  I seriously don't know how you do it.  And those of you with other kids in the house too...forget about it lol!  You're amazing!!  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am SO thankful for my husband and also my friend Jesica (who has saved my sanity on MANY occasion lol)

James and I have discussed having another child.  We discussed it while I was pregnant and we discussed it after I had Cole.  To which I informed James that if he wanted a shot at having another child, he'd wait to discuss it after I was recovered & my vagina didn't hurt! LOL (sorry...tmi) We really would like to have another child and we know that we would probably have better luck if we tried sooner rather than later.  Although, I have to admit, after almost 4 weeks, I'm still a little gun-shy.  I'm just really not sure about how I will survive another newborn while Cole would still be so young.  I joked that my mom would have to move in with us lol.  But seriously...she'd have to move in with us!! ;).  And I also worry about taking Cole's baby years away from him.  I know that's crazy.  People do it all the time (have kids close together), but it's one of my fears, nonetheless.  I have a lot of fears though.  But I'm hoping most of them work themselves out the more familiar I get with my new life :). 

Back to the title of this post....Who runs the world??  MOMS!!  That is for sure!  You never really get it until you are a mom, but wow!  This job is no joke.  I wouldn't trade being a mom or my son for anything.  And don't get me wrong, it's not all bad, not at all.  There are just those times where you hang on and try to survive the ride lol.  Hats off to all the Mamas out there!  And any other first time moms....hang in there :)

No comments: